Man meets Bear has released 19 albums, but decided to keep only the four last full-lengths up for public viewing. This is a way to give anyone interested in the mostly lower-fi hazy back-catologue a way to access it affordably.
What you get:
- All the new music I make streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
- Exclusive access to the Man meets Bear fan community.
These back-catalog and supporter-only releases:
I Want to Be a Gallant Rider Like My Father Was Before Me
Exclusive World Light
Exclusive Dream BC
Exclusive Bear Claws
Exclusive Hymns of M*******
Exclusive Gargantua Beach
- A 15% discount on all my merchandise.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.
You’re a supporterThank you!
* Downloads are DRM-free and available in MP3, FLAC and more.
Man meets Bear
Man meets Bear is the name of a totem pole in British Columbia which depicts a man climbing up a tree, facing a bear climbing down the tree.